How to Get Beautiful Skin
- "Beauty starts from the inside," isn't just a saying! It really is important what you eat and drink. Just like your diet plays a role on all you other organs, it plays an even bigger role on your skin! Skin is the body's largest organ. To get that glow going on:
- Be sure to drink at least half your body weight in oz of water.
- Eat foods high in omega 3 fatty acids such as salmon.
- Eat green leafy veggies & fruits low in sugar such as berries.
- Limit inflammatory foods such as dairy, fried foods, processed foods, sugar etc.
- Limit smoking and/or drinking.
- Exfoliate weekly with natural sugar scrub.
- Moisturize properly with products free of harsh chemicals
- Take an oatmeal bath weekly.
- Exercise regularly to expel toxins/dirt etc from your pores via sweat.
Try these 5 beauty hacks and not only will your skin be thanking you, your body will too! What topic would you like to see next? Comment below & check back soon for our next post!